Thursday, April 29, 2010

China Is (Might Be) Amazing!

Gee whiz, China is great! I am having loads of fun visiting the fellow teachers from my school. It's a super dooper good time! I have seen pretty landscapes, gawked at some cultural oddities, and stuck out like a non-sore thumb in the Far East. And don't worry, gang, I will be home so very soon. Only nine more days! Shucks, I am excited!

(For those of you who are questioning my sanity, remember this: China blocks Blogger. I could be dead for all you know.)

(That was a really bad joke, friends and family, and it's an easy one to make from a comfortable internet cafe in Laos before any travels have begun. Here's to posting blog posts ahead of time!)

1 comment:

  1. hey brian!
    wow so you'll be back around may 7th?? that's awesome! i'm gonna be in michigan/chicago from may 7-24 for the wedding. i'm sure you haven't had much time to think about it, but you are invited (sunday may 23 in chicago) and i hope you can come! let me know as soon as you can figure it out!
    thanks!!
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete